The case reader contains 20 cases and is to be used for educational purposes. The cases are within the following eight major themes:
1. Supply chain strategy
2. Organizing logistics and supply chain management
3. Sourcing and purchasing
5. Distribution and Transportation
6. Integrated demand and supply planning
7. Reverse logistics / environmental issues
8. Information technology
|Among all the received edited cases and teaching instructions meeting the final deadline and editorial guidelines, a draw of DKK 8.500 was made. Grundfos A/S is sponsring the price.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the editorial team:
1. Marianne Jahre, Norwegian School of Management (BI), Norway, email@example.com
2. Arni Halldorsson, Copenhagen Business School and Reykjavik University, Denmark and Iceland, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Gunnar Stefansson, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, email@example.com
4. Karen M. Spens, Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration, Helsinki, Finland, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Jan Stentoft Arlbjørn, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark (Case book driver), email@example.com
To be able to download the teaching instructions you need to register as the instructions are only to be used by teachers and not to reach students. Allow few days for processing as members of the editorial team need to validate your teaching affiliation.